At Empowered Eyewear, we strive for 100% customer satisfaction with our frames. We have enacted a 6-point Quality Assurance process to validate product readiness:
- Compare frames with approved samples to check for any deviations on style, rimmed or rimless, model, number, etc.
- Compare color with approved samples or specified values in the Pantone color chart.
- Verify that the eye size and related dimensions are according to specifications and/or are the same with approved samples.
- Check that the bridge of the frame is the same in thickness, shape, material, and color with contractual specifications or approved samples.
- Verify that eyewear temples do not have noticeable deviations from that in approved samples or specifications including style, material, thickness, color, and length.
- Inspect frame attachments, if any, for compliance with specifications and that there are no signs of damage or defect such as scratches, imperfections, and/or chips.